FAN FICTION: Who, what and where (New Captain Scarlet) 

 

 

 

CAPTAIN SCARLET and the MYSTERONS UNOFFICIAL WEBSITE

by Chris Bishop

LATEST UPDATES: March 8, 2017:  New entries into the "Who, What and Where in 'Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons' Fanon - Posting of the "Who, what and where in 'New Captain Scarlet' Fanon" page

Who, What and Where in "new captain scarlet" fanon

a list of characters, places and institUTIons created by authors for their fanfic stories on the Spectrum Headquarters website.

 

The following list was created through the joint efforts of the webmaster in collaboration with fan fiction authors whose stories appear on this website.  It contains information and details on characters, places, institutions, objects, schemes and plans that have been created, or devised from scanty ‘official’ information, by the authors for use in their stories.

 

Each entry contains the name of the fanon character or creation, the author who came up with the idea and the story in which it is first mentioned or appears.   If there are any significance changes in any subsequent story by the same author, or  by a different author who had obtained permission  to use and develop the character, these are also listed.  Finally it gives the present status – that is, if the character is still alive or dead.  Similar information is given for objects, places, institutions, etc.

 

The list is in no way exhaustive, and probably never will be.  It doesn’t, at the moment, include ALL the information from all the stories on this website,   but the list will be updated (regularly, we hope) with new information as we go along.  Where information that is presently included is deemed to be of no further relevance,  that might be removed as well.  Only information contained in stories which have been published on this website will be included on this list.

 

All the characters of the same last name are not necessarily related to each other.   Where characters are members of the original cast’s families, many forename name used by the numerous authors is listed.  Each author is free to use whatever name they want for the relatives of the original cast, except for those already mentioned in any official source.  Please consult the various characters' pages accessible in the "Cast of Characters" section of this website.  Most of the fanon creations included in this list - characters, places, institutions, objects, whatever - are non official. The list will acknowledge when the information is taken from an official, or semi-official source, and also from another fandom.  It will also give the details ‘extrapolated’ by the authors.  However, even though these details are non official, all fanfic authors should be recognized as the originators of their own creations.  

 

Where authors have created different identity for the same individual they are listed separately.  Where a character created by an author, has been used by another writer who used the same name, and the character changed enough to be different from the original creation, this character is considered a different entry. 

 

Because this is a trend already in place, if you are a fanfic writer and you wish to use some of these creations, as others have before, you may do so, but it is only polite to ask permission from the creator first, and to acknowledge and thank the character’s original creator in an writer’s note, at the beginning or the end of your story.  Contact the webmaster to get in touch with the author for use of the character (or other creation).   The author may give you further information, or specify any restrictions attached to the use of the character, if needed.  It is not acceptable for you to ignore these restrictions, as the author may have intentions for the character in further stories of their own.   It might happen that the author is unavailable, or unreachable.  In those specific cases, you will still be able to use the character, but you will still be required to put the acknowledgement note with your story, if only out of politeness. 

 

 

SPOILER WARNING:  Some information in this list contains details that might give away the plot of a story.

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

 

 

 

A____

Ad Bann, Ardeth – Created by Cat 2. Lieutenant Almond’s younger brother. Appears in “Next Year in Zion.”

Ad Bann, Madlahen – Created by Cat 2. Lieutenant Almond’s younger sister. Appears in “Next Year in Zion.”

Ad Bann, Miriam - See Almond, Lieutenant.

Alderston – Created by Cat 2. Location of the World Chemical research facility in East Anglia. Appears in “The Road Through the Woods.”

Alexander, Joan- Created by Skybase Girl. Jazz singer. Lieutenant Green is a huge fan of her music. Appears in “The Chocolatier’s House.”

Almond, Lieutenant (Miriam Ad Bann) – Created by Cat 2. Captain Blue’s girlfriend. Used to be a Freedom Fighter. From a nomadic tribe west of the Syrian Sea. Was in an arranged marriage to Menfac Ad Bann but deserted her tribe and is working as an aircraft engineer on the Angel Falcons. Has three older and three younger siblings. First appeared in “Family Christmas.”

Amber, Captain (Yoshi Yamamoto) – Created by Doc. Japanese specialist in astro-technologies and ordinance. The 35-year old captain from Kyoto has a personal vendetta against the Mysterons since his wife and children were retrometabolized. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Anderson, Jane – Created by Cat 2. Second class engineer recruit for Spectrum. She meets a mysterious Spectrum agent called Conrad Lefkon on her way to Skybase. Appears in “The Aisle Seat.”

Angel – Created by Angel Crystal. Spectrum recruit who works as a nurse with Dr. Gold. She refused to marry the Mysteron leader and brought a curse upon Spectrum. Appears in “The Mysteron Curse.”

Apay, Captain – Created by Cat 2. Commander of the base where Captain Blue’s father was stationed in “Santa Julia” (fictional name). Got his leg shattered by an Hir bomb. Was a strict, bullying man, picking on recruits. Was found dead in a taxi in San Francisco. Appears in “An Original Revenge.”

Aquino, Dolores – Created by Skybase Girl. Main act at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Mentioned in “A Valentine Rose.”

Ash, Captain (David Speed) – Created by Doc. English specialist in security, unarmed combat and hazardous environments. The 36-year old captain from London is a qualified chef, trained boxer and experienced street fighter. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Atkins, Kate – Created by Cat 2. President of the British Red Cross. Worked with Rhapsody Angel pre-Spectrum. Used to be outgoing and lively but became somewhat bitter after her fiancé Byron Bishop died during the Terrorist Wars. First appeared in “Driving Drunk.”

Atkinson, Kelly – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Nurse working on Skybase. Appears in “Fallen Angel.”

BACK TO TOP

B____

B83 Transporter Plane – Created by Nike. Transport aircraft designed to carry uranium-enriched nuclear warheads. Cannot be detected by radars and carries basic defense systems. First appears in “Dominion Part II.”

Baker, Monty – Created by Cat 2. Chief engineer on Skybase. First appears in “Chocomail.”

Barington, Joe – Created by Skybase Girl. Radio operator for Royal Naval Air Services Search and Rescue team based at Boulmer, Northumberland, UK. Colleague of Caroline Foster-Finch before she joined Spectrum and became Rhapsody Angel. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Barker, Kim - See Mystery Angel.

Beech, Tina – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Lieutenant Green’s “rival” from her teen years. Tries to steel Michael Davidson from her (but fails). Appears in “Mistletoe.”

Bennett, Linda – Created by Math Girl. One of the medics on Endurance base on Mars. Is being courted by John Tracy. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Berklins – Created by Cat 2. Russian Separatists. Developed deadly gas, Berklin gas, to fight their enemies, the Destnicks. The weapon was used worldwide, as it is very efficient in neutralizing people and machines. The Vulcan gas brought back from the mines in Syrtis Major could be used to work on a cure (or as a more efficient weapon). Appear in “The Night Stairs.”

Biddle, Morgan - See Stone, Captain.

Bishop, Byron – Created by Cat 2. Medical student at Rhapsody’s school Joined the Red Cross while he studied to be a doctor. Shy and reserved, fell in love with Kate Atkins and wanted to marry her, but dies trying to save the life of a wounded soldier. Got Rhapsody involved in working with engines. First appears in “Driving Drunk.”

Blair, Caitlin – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Evie Blair’s five-year old daughter. Appears in “Bruises.”

Blair, Evie – Created by Lydia Sheridan. The McGees’ neighbor when Captain Ochre was a child. Appears in “Bruises.”

Blood, Captain – Created by Cat 2. Head of the Spectrum Legal Team. Appears in “The Last Train.”

Book, Rachel – Created by Skybase Girl. Sheina Book’s daughter. Planted a bomb in the IDEI building to destroy the construction of Skybase. Looks very much like Melody Angel and at first, Captain Grey thought both women were one and the same. Appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Book, Sheina – Created by Skybase Girl. Robert Nelson’s girlfriend. Was hired by the IDEI to clean his apartment and they clicked immediately. Has a daughter, Rachel. Turned out to be a member of an extremist branch of the Hamas. Ended up in a mental hospital after she was forced to admit what she and her daughter had been doing. Appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Borquez, Juan Carlos - See Ivory, Captain.

Boulmer Royal Air Force Base – Training base for Aerospace Battle Management and location of a Search and Rescue Squadron. Used by Skybase Girl in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Brae, Rosa - See Mont, Clara.

Brightman, Albert – Created by Cat 2. Used to own the family chest of drawers that Captain Scarlet gave Destiny as a present. The chest is inhabited by the ghosts of three men who were murdered during World War I. Appears in “The Chest of Drawers.”

Brightman-Metcalfe, Ann – Canon character. Captain Scarlet’s mother. Used by RoverGirl in “Like Father, Like Son.”

Brightman, Paul – Created by Cat 2. Was friends with the three men who died in a trench during World War I and whose ghosts followed him to his house, to end up haunting the chest of drawers. Appears in “The Chest of Drawers.”

Bronze, Captain (Lance Douglas Kipp) – Created by Doc. Australian specialist in special tactics, electronics. The 31-year old captain from Queensland is a pilot, Olympic medalist in skiing and a sporting enthusiast. Can be impulsive. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

BACK TO TOP

C____

Cain – Created by Cat 2. Captain Brown’s partner in a mission ten years before Spectrum. Was killed by a faulty protection suit when he was exposed to Luminous Gas. Appears in “A Strange Story.”

Campbell-West, Lady Charlotte – Created by Skybase Girl. Lady Huntingdon – Rhapsody’s mother. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Campion, Captain – Created by Cat 2. Died in his Rhino after being trapped in Alaska during a snowstorm. Was partnered with Captain Violet. Appears in “Chocomail.”

Cantoni, Alberto and Tito – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Captain Magenta’s childhood friends and neighbors. Appear in “First Footing.”

Cecilia – Created by Cat 2. Benjamin Svenson’s girlfriend. Was part of the Morgan’s band, a band of fanatical Pagans. Was arrested when Lieutenant Almond found out she planned on having a human sacrifice on Christmas. Appears in “Family Christmas.”

Cerise, Lieutenant (Belinda Hunt) – Created by RoverGirl. British officer who works in Central Control at the computer. Appears in “Words of Warning.”

Charity Angel – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Falcon pilot on Skybase. Comes from South Africa. First appeared in “Flirting with Danger.”

Chiraqu-Giraudoux, Emmanuelle – Canon character. Destiny Angel’s mother. Renowned Silicon Valley scientist, lives in San Francisco and Paris. Destiny’s parents are also known for their traditional Halloween parties; Captain Scarlet and Destiny are on their way to such a party when fate intervenes with other plans. Used by Skybase Girl in “Child of Destiny.”

Claire, Guy - See Roan, Doctor.

Cobalt, Lieutenant (Roberto Lopez) – Created by Doc. Spanish/American specialist in communications and computer technologies. The 27-year old specialist from Madrid is the ultimate multi-tasker, renown for his ability to cope in high-stress situations. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Colin (no last name), Admiral – Created by Skybase Girl. US Navy officer. Captain Ochre’s boyfriend. Has a daughter with two babies. Appears in “The First Christmas.”

Collins, General – Created by Skybase Girl. Head of the SAS division of the British Army. He appears as the commanding officer of Iain Taggart before the latter becomes Captain Grey in events that are set five years before the formation of Skybase. Appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Connolly, Siobhan – Created by Skybase Girl. Captain Ochre’s childhood friend. Appears in “Blood and Candle Smoke.”

Copper, Lieutenant (Christian Littlewood) – Created by Doc. British specialist in electronics maintenance and computer technologies. The 24-year old captain from Pembrokeshire is supremely dedicated and hard-working, if a little over-keen. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Cornflower, Nurse (Eileen Graham) – Created by Skybase Girl. Tough, no-nonsense Yorkshire woman who is Doctor Gold’s head nurse, one of the few medical staff to be given a color-coded name. Rules Sickbay with a rod of iron. Appears in “The Vigil.”

Cotz, Jeffrey – Created by Adam Blue. Employee at Technewlogy. Appears in “Here’s Looking at a White Christmas.”

Creighton-Ward, Lady Penelope – Canon character. In this universe, she is married to Jeff Tracy and pregnant with his child. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Cream, Lieutenant – Created by Skybase Girl. Norwegian officer with a tendency to clumsiness. Appears in “The First Christmas.”

Crimson, Captain (Henry Meeks) – Created by Doc. American specialist in small arms and close combat. The 34-year old captain from Oklahoma is highly professional and by the book. He is also an accomplished rider. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Crocetti, Eric – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Son of a well-known mafia godfather with a network mainly in Las Vegas. Appears in “Flirting with Danger.”

Crocodile Base – Created by RoverGirl. Spectrum base in Australia. Appears in “Words of Warning.”

BACK TO TOP

D____

Davidson, Michael – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Lieutenant Green’s boyfriend when she was fifteen. Appears in “Mistletoe.”

Defense Extension X-Ray Alpha (DEXA) – Created by Cat 2. Department of Defense research facility  in East Anglia. Appears in “The Road Through the Woods.”

Dempster, Betty – Created by RoverGirl. Poppy Dempster’s adoptive mother. She works as a cleaner in the medical center of Spectrum Headquarters, London. Appears in “Words of Warning.”

Dempster, Poppy – Created by RoverGirl. Senior nurse that used to work at Spectrum Headquarters London, but is transferred to Skybase. Is mysteronized right before her transfer. Appears in “Words of Warning.”

Donaghue, Patrick – Canon OCS character. In this timeline, Captain Magenta from OCS is NCS Magenta’s childhood neighbor and friend. He is not part of Spectrum. Used by Isabelle Saucier in “First Footing.”

Donaldson, Kathryn – Created by Skybase Girl. Friend and neighbor of Captain Scarlet’s sister Carrie. She is the mother of Lewis, a school mate of Mikey, Carrie’s son. When she persuades Carrie to let Mikey have one of her new-born puppies, she unwittingly sets in motion a train of events that could have ended in disaster. Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Donaldson, Lewis – Created by Skybase Girl. Friend of Mikey Webster (Captain Scarlet’s nephew). Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Donaldson, Peter – Created by Skybase Girl. Lewis Donaldson’s father. Mentioned in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Doyle, Alice – Created by Nike. James Doyle’s wife. Was saved from a Mysteron attack/infection that turned the townsfolk into enraged zombies. Appears in “Rage.”

Doyle, James – Created by Nike. Sergeant for the Norfolk, Nebraska police. Was saved from a Mysteron attack/infection that turned the townsfolk into enraged zombies. Appears in “Rage.”

Doyle, Karen – Created by Nike. James Doyle’s seven-year old daughter. Was saved from a Mysteron attack/infection that turned the townsfolk into enraged zombies. Appears in “Rage.”

Doyle, Nigel – Created by Nike. James Doyle’s thirteen-year old son. Was saved from a Mysteron attack/infection that turned the townsfolk into enraged zombies. Appears in “Rage.”

Duncan, Michelle – Created by Cat 2. Young woman who was in the cemetery on Halloween night with her friends and who saw Captain Black rise from his grave. Appears in “Black Rising.”

Dwyer, Marla - See Sable, Lieutenant.

 

BACK TO TOP

E____

Easton, Kitty – Created by Cat 2. Medicine student working for the Red Cross. Was in the old house during the Terrorism Wars while Dr. Gold was stationed there before Spectrum. Appears in “The Haunting of Room 6.”

Ebenezer, Fred – Created by Cat 2. Captain Grey’s second in command in the Royal Marines before he joined Spectrum. Trustworthy and funny. First appeared in “Five Lights.”

Edric, Alex – Created by Cat 2. Robotics students. Red Cross Orderly Level Three. Had a crush on Rhapsody Angel. Was killed by a soldier shortly after confessing his love to her. First appeared in “Reunion in War.”

Emerald, Captain (Bevan Thomas) – Created by Doc. Welsh specialist in high-speed pursuits, armored vehicles and small arms. The 37-year old captain from Cardiff is highly resourceful, aggressive and hard-bitten. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Eppes, Don – Created by Cat 2. Part of the Voluntary Aid Detachment with five years experience. Was in the old house during the Terrorism Wars while Dr. Gold was stationed there before Spectrum. Appears in “The Haunting of Room 6.”

Eternity Angel (Rio-Jade Younger) – Created by Kelly Winkworth. President Younger’s youngest daughter. Previously a member of the FAB agency run by Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward.; was involved with Captain Magenta and had him put in jail when he was in the Italian mafia. Has escaped Mysteron control after a fight with Captain Scarlet in which she fell down to her death in the Engine room; has retained abilities similar to Scarlet but lost her memories at the same time. First appeared in “Sacrifice.”

Evil Silver – Created by Lydia Sheridan. She is in Silver’s head and make her do evil things out of revenge or anger. Doesn’t have a name, but it is hinted at that it’s Silver’s other personality. Appears in “Imaginary.”

 

BACK TO TOP

F____

Fantasy Angel (Claudine Petit) – Created by Doc. French fighter pilot. The 26-year old officer from Champagne is a specialist in communications and reconnaissance. She is genial and fun-loving. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Fawn, Captain (James Gooding) – Created by Doc. American specialist in reconnaissance and pursuit. The 32-year old captain from Pennsylvania is a qualified medic, is popular and dependable. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Flack, Doctor – Created by Cat 2. Worked with Dr. Gold during the Terrorism Wars before Spectrum. Appears in “The Haunting of Room 6.”

Ford, Miranda – Created by Cat 2. The wife of the truck driver who drove into the drive-in in the Chiller episode, killing Scarlet. Appears in “Chill.”

Foster-Finch, Cassidy – Created by RoverGirl. Rhapsody’s twin sister. Top nurse in Dr. Gold’s sick bay. Is often assigned to look after Captain Scarlet. First appeared in “Words of Warning.”

Foster-Finch, David – Created by Skybase Girl. Lord Huntingdon. Rhapsody’s father. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Foster-Finch, Isabel – Created by Skybase Girl. Rhapsody’s sister who is a fashion buyer. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Foster-Finch, James – Created by Skybase Girl. Rhapsody’s brother. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Foster-Finch, Max – Created by Skybase Girl. Rhapsody’s brother. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Fraser, Officer – Created by Nike. Police officer in Norfolk, Nebraska. Was saved from a Mysteron attack/infection that turned the townsfolk into enraged zombies. Appears in “Rage.”

Fraser, Rick – Canon OCS character. OCS Captain Ochre. In this timeline, he used to be a city cop in Chicago, but has turned to private investigation after a time as a secret agent… for Spectrum? Used by Clya Brown in “Chips in the Night.”

 

BACK TO TOP

G____

Ghost Hound – Created by Cat 2.  A ghost dog that follows Captain Ochre’s family generation after generation. Ochre’s relatives have often died in circumstances involving dogs. Appears in “The Grey Hound.”

Giraudoux, Danielle – Created by Skybase Girl. Destiny’s sister. Mentioned in “Souls Apart.”

Giraudoux, Philippe – Canon character. Destiny Angel’s father. Renowned Silicon Valley scientist, lives in San Francisco and Paris. Destiny’s parents are also known for their traditional Halloween parties; Captain Scarlet and Destiny are on their way to such a party when fate intervenes with other plans. Used by Skybase Girl in “Child of Destiny.”

Global Heritage Foundation European Branch – Created by Skybase Girl. Building in Bruges that features a helipad. Appears in “The First Christmas.”

Gooding, James - See Fawn, Captain.
Gorlisis, Caroline  - See Lime, Captain.
Graham, Eileen - See Cornflower, Nurse.

Grant, Charles – Created by Cat 2. Recruit chosen by Captain Apay as a victim in his group. Apparently killed himself by strapping two bombs on himself, but it was all a big frame up to make it look as if he died so he could have his revenge on Captain Apay. Appears in “An Original Revenge.”

Great Lakes Institute for Rare Diseases (GLIRD) – Created by Nike. Located outside Chicago. Appears in “The Outbreak.”

Grey, Diana (1) – Canon character. Colonel White’s wife. Used by James Jago in “Love and War.”

Grey, Diana (Lady) (2) – Canon character. Wife of Sir Charles Grey (Colonel White) and chairwoman of the Global Heritage Foundation. In this timeline, she lives in Berkshire at their stately home, Greenslade Manor. Her enforced physical separation from her husband leads to conflict in their marriage. She is generally portrayed as a strong character in her own right. Used by Skybase Girl in “Compromising Positions.”

Grey, Victoria (1) – Canon character. Colonel White’s daughter. In this timeline, she is engaged to Flight Lieutenant Julian Harris. Used by James Jago in “Love and War.”

Grey, Victoria (2) – Canon character. Daughter of Sir Charles and Lady Diana Grey. Official bio lists her as at university in London, studying archaeology. In this timeline, she seems to be a rather spoilt young woman with an enthusiastic fondness for the opposite sex. First used by Skybase Girl in “Compromising Positions.”

 

BACK TO TOP

H____

Hackenbacker, Fermat – Canon character from the Thunderbirds 2004 movie. Brain’s son and the Tracys’ (and TinTin’s) friend. Highly intelligent and technology-oriented like his father. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Hackenbacker, Hiram (Brains) – Canon character from the Thunderbirds 2004 movie. Resident Technology expert on Tracy Island. In this timeline, he is currently working on prototypes for the future Thunderbirds vehicles. He is married to Myrna Hackenbacker and has a son, Fermat. Appears in “The Double Mystery.”

Hackenbacker, Myrna – Created by Math Girl. Hiram Hackenbacker’s wife and mother of Fermat Hackenbacker. Very logical and pragmatic, she was mysteronized. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Haining – Created by Cat 2. Captain Brown’s partner in a mission ten years before Spectrum. Was affected by Luminous Gas and nearly died from a lethal dose of morphine, before being saved by a Dr. Robert Orme, who used Seacain, a medication not available until five years later. Appears in “A Strange Story.”

Harmel, Katie – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Chief of staff at the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children and Lady Grey’s friend. She enrolled Lady Grey in a picnic for the hospital and the latter has been doing volunteer work for them ever since. First appears in “Christmas Angel.”

Hamilton, Patrick – Created by Skybase Girl. Vicar of the local church in the village of Redwood, Alberta. Love interest for Carrie, Scarlet’s widowed sister. Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Hardy, Nathan (Sergeant) – Created by Skybase Girl. Serves in a crack division of US Special Forces commanded by Paul Metcalfe before the latter became Captain Scarlet. Is the youngest and most inexperienced of the team. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Harris, Julian (Flight Lieutenant) – Created by James Jago. RAF pilot who participated in a fight simulation with Skybase. Engaged to Victoria Grey, Colonel White’s daughter. Received a Distinguished Flying Cross for saving a fellow pilot (Rhapsody Angel) during combat. Appears in “Love and War.”

Hatford, Simon – Created by Cat 2. Died in a trench during World War I when it collapsed and is now haunting a chest of drawers. Is suspected of having caused the collapse to cover murders he did. He was a gangster, a runner for the Glasgow city gangs. Appears in “The Chest of Drawers.”

Hazel – Created by Adam Blue. Captain Ochre’s childhood friend. She is very curious and nosy and told everything she knew to Ochre. Appears in “The Double Mystery.”

Henna, Lieutenant – Created by Cat 2. His real name is Geoff, but no surname is revealed. Part of the Spectrum legal team. Appears in “The Last Train.”

Hill, Rob – Created by Cat 2. Member of the Red Cross. Explained to Rhapsody what happened on the night she decided to become sober and straighten her life. Appears in “Driving Drunk.”

Hinchlyn, Arnold (Corporal) – Created by Adam Blue. Also known as Skipper. His father was in the army but is now the owner of a boat he wants to pass down to his son. Lives in Texas but his house was flooded when he came back on leave for Christmas. Was invited to General Svenson’s house. Appears in “Christmas for Soldiers.”

HRM Ark Royale – Created by James Jago. RAF carrier ship. Appears in “Love and War.”

Hunt, Belinda - See Cerise, Lieutenant.

 

BACK TO TOP

I____  

International Discovery Engineering Industries (IDEI) – Created by Skybase Girl. High-technology business located in the Moshayan Business Park in Tel-Aviv, Israel. They are involved in the construction of Skybase. Appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Ivory, Captain (Juan Carlos Borquez) – Created by Doc. Brazilian specialist in special operations. The 33-year old captain from Sao Paulo is a marksman, but is also a practical joker and keeps the spirits high in the team. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Ivory, Doctor – Created by RoverGirl. Spectrum’s second medical officer. Blonde woman in her early thirties, from Wales. She used to be a Royal Navy medical officer. Appears in “Words of Warning.”

 

BACK TO TOP

J____

J-17 – Created by James Jago. Chinese fighter jet. Appears in “Love and War.”

Jackson (unknown first name) – Created by Skybase Girl. Melody Angel’s father. Lawyer for the Pentagon, was part of the Judge Advocate General before that. Mentioned in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Jackson, Ruth – Created by Skybase Girl. Melody Angel’s mother. Is of Israeli descent, but lives in the United States, where she is a lawyer. Mentioned in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Jackson, Simon – Created by Skybase Girl. Melody Angel’s younger brother. Died at 12 years old when a bomb exploded outside a café. First Mentioned in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Jacobsen-Svenson, Julia (1) – Canon character. Captain Blue’s mother. Used by Adam Blue for the first time in “Home Sweet Home.”

Jacobsen-Svenson, Julia (2) – Canon character. Captain Blue’s mother. In this timeline, she gives birth to her son Luke while the Svenson family is stationed in “Santa Julia.” First used by Cat 2 in “An Original Revenge.”

James – Created by Adam Blue. Technician who works in the engine bay on Skybase. Appears in “Seeing Double.”

Jenkins, Randall (the Third) – Created by Skybase Girl. Colleague of Paul Metcalfe and Conrad Lefkon in US Special Forces. Prepares to marry a friend of Caroline Foster-Finch (Rhiannon Percy) in a wedding that provides a back-story behind the recruitment of certain Spectrum officers. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Joanna (no last name) – Created by Skybase Girl. Technician in Engineering that Scarlet has taken a liking to. Mentioned in “Signals Through the Glass.”

John – Created by Cat 2. Mysterious green-haired young man Rhapsody dated when she was nineteen. A bad influence on the young woman, he passed out in a drunken stupor during a Christmas Bazaar. He killed himself when he raced drunk with another drunk guy... or had he died years before that in a crash with two other people and this was actually a ghost? Appears in “Driving Drunk.”

Johnson, Major – Created by Adam Blue. Director of projects at the World Government military plant in France where a weapon making objects and people intangible was stolen. Appears in “Vacation? No, Houdini!

Abebi Jones - See Verity Angel.

Jones, Detective Inspector – Created by Cat 2. Inspector in charge of the investigation in Monk’s Wood, where there were a series of mysterious accidents, some lethal. Most were put on the fact that the drivers were tired or didn’t know the area. Appears in “The Road Through the Woods.”

Jones, Robert – Created by Adam Blue. Employee at Technewlogy. Appears in “Here’s Looking at a White Christmas.”

Josh – Created by Adam Blue. Nurse on Skybase. Appears in “Seeing Double.”

June, Eliza – Created by Adam Blue. Employee at Technewlogy. Appears in “Here’s Looking at a White Christmas.”

 

BACK TO TOP

K____

Kelly, Bernadette – Created by Skybase Girl. Ochre’s childhood friend. Mentioned in “Blood and Candle Smoke.”

Kilmoyle, Patrick – Created by Cat 2. Captain Ochre’s great-great-great-grandfather. Was haunted by a ghost hound after his uncle, who had the same curse, died. Appears in “The Grey Hound.”

Kipp, Lance Douglas - See Bronze, Captain.
Dustin Koenig - See Veridian, Captain.
Kudrov, Yuri - See Topaz, Captain.

Kyrano – Canon Thunderbirds character. Jeff Tracy’s manservant. Appears in “Strange Planet” by Math Girl.

Kyrano, Tin-Tin – Canon Thunderbirds character (as a teenager), The Tracys’ manservant’s daughter. Seems to have telepathic abilities. Appears in “Strange Planet” by Math Girl.

BACK TO TOP

L____
L J – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Lieutenant Silver’s love interest. He is never named. Appears in “With Love."

Laconi, Maria – Created by Isabelle Saucier. One of Captain Magenta’s childhood neighbors, whose name Captain Ochre never remembers. Appears in “First Footing.”

Lane, Daniel – Created by Cat 2. Died in a trench during World War I when it collapsed and is now haunting a chest of drawers. Miner from Durham, married with five children. Appears in “The Chest of Drawers.”

Lawrence, Stephen – Created by Skybase Girl. Works for the CIA. Gets Melody Angel to join and be a double agent for both the CIA and Mossad. Mentioned in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Lefkon, George – Canon character. Captain Black’s father. Looks a lot like him, but is burlier. Criminal racketeer in Brooklyn, New York. Used by Skybase Girl in “Idlewild.”

Lewis, Charmaine – Canon character. Lieutenant Green’s mother. Singer from Trinidad. In this timeline, Green thinks she’s acting too young for her age and sees her almost more like a sister than a mother. Used by Lydia Sheridan in “Mistletoe.”

Liberty Angel – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Fighter pilot on Skybase. First appears in “Baby Love.”

Lime, Captain (Caroline Gorlisis) – Created by Cat 2. Head of Skybase Security. Was Captain Ochre’s partner when she was in the UN Security Forces. They were investigating Moyle’s Hall when they came across a group of youths who were playing around the house. Upon meeting each other, both the two women and the youths thought the other were ghosts and became horrified. The legend persisted that the house was haunted for at least 10 years, until Ochre revisited the house and understood what had happened. First appears in “The Grey Hound.”

Littlewood, Christian - See Copper, Lieutenant.

Lloyd-Roberts, Sir Peregrine – Created by Skybase Girl. Talkative and gossipy guest at the Percy-Jenkins wedding. Rhapsody Angel’s uncle, he tells Captain Scarlet about her and where she comes from. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Lockwood, Gene  - See Rose, Captain.

Loewe, Ulrich – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Flight Director and F.R.E.D. operator on Skybase. He is assigned to Symphony’s Falcon and has developed feelings for her. Appears in “Something New.”

Lopez, Robert - See Cobalt, Lieutenant.

Luminous Gas – Created by Cat 2. Highly explosive liquid, worse than napalm. Blows up when it comes in contact with enough water—including human skin. Appears in “A Strange Story.”

 

BACK TO TOP

M____
Madam Clear Eye - See McGee, Rebecca.

Magna, Doctor – Created by Adam Blue. Scientist who has a research facility in Egypt. Helped develop the formulas and injections Lieutenant Catharine Vanta and her previous team need to survive. Appears in “Dead or Alive.”

Mai, Tara – Created by Kelly Winkworth. World President Younger’s personal assistant. Was mysteronized in order to retrieve top secret information. Appears in “Sacrifice.”

Main, Commander – Created by Adam Blue. Lieutenant Vanta’s former commander. Appears in “Dead or Alive.”

Manes, Bruno - See Violet, Captain.

Marshal, Andy – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Miles McGee’s friend. He’s ten years old. First appears in “Unfinished Business: Reflections.”

Marshall, Mary – Created by Skybase Girl. Owner of the Crown and Anchor pub in Lindisfarne. Mentioned in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Martin, Didier - See Steel, Captain.

Mason’s Lodge – Created by Skybase Girl. Hotel in Lake Louise where Captain Scarlet and Destiny Angel stay for Christmas when they are visiting with his sister. Mentioned in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Maule, James – Created by Skybase Girl. Louise Taggart’s new partner after her divorce with Captain Grey. Mentioned in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Maxwel, Thomas (Lieutenant) – Created by Skybase Girl. Member of the RNAS Search and Rescue team in Boulmer. Rhapsody Angel’s squadron mate. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Mayal, Grant – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Cadet who was training in Koala base at the same time Eternity Angel was. Appears in “Sacrifice.”

McCauley, Roger – Created by Skybase Girl. TV news presenter for CNN. He is well-known to Spectrum and his style of investigative reporting is admired and respected.  However, he is unaware of the Mysterons, so the Skybase team are careful in their dealings with him, as Captain Ochre demonstrated in “Blood and Candle Smoke.”

McCord, Pete – Created by Math Girl. Base commander of the Endurance base on Mars. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

McGan, Tabitha – Created by Cat 2. Nurse in charge of Room 6 in the temporary ward set in an old house during the Terrorism Wars while Dr. Gold was stationed there before Spectrum. Appears in “The Haunting of Room 6.”

McGee, Barbara – Created by Skybase Girl. Captain Ochre’s mother. Very religious woman. Mentioned in “Blood and Candle Smoke.”

McGee, Bridget – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Captain Ochre’s mother. She is the victim of domestic violence and tries to hide it from her children. First appears in “Unfinished Business: Reflections.”

McGee, Miles – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Captain Ochre’s older brother. Even at eight, he is very protective of his little sister and tries to make her life better by getting her gifts (even though they might not all be obtained in proper ways) and protecting her.  First appears in “Unfinished Business: Reflections.”

McGee, Rebecca  – Created by Adam Blue. Captain Ochre’s aunt. Psychic know by the name of "Madam Clear Eye", she helped solved a murder when Ochre was still a teenager by giving hints on how to find the murderer. Appears in “The Double Mystery.”

McGee, Siobhan – Created by Lydia Sheridan. Captain Ochre’s older sister. She is mean to her younger siblings, but is sweet and loving toward their abused mother, whom she adores. First appears in “Unfinished Business: Reflections.”

Meeks, Henry  - See Crimson, Captain.

Metcalfe, Caitlin-Anne – Created by Skybase Girl. Captain Scarlet’s and Destiny Angel’s daughter. Appears in “Child of Destiny.”

Metcalfe, Carrie (1) – Canon character. Captain Scarlet’s sister. First used by Cat 2 in “Next Year in Zion.”

Metcalfe, Carrie (2) – Canon character. Captain Scarlet’s sister. She is about four in this story. Used by RoverGirl in “Like Father, Like Son.”

Metcalfe, Carrie (3) – Canon character. Captain Scarlet’s younger sister. A doctor of medicine, she seems to be the widow of an airforce pilot (Alan) and has an eight-year old son Mikey. Used by Isabelle Saucier in “House of Dolls.”

Metcalfe Webster, Carolyn (Carrie) (4) – Canon character. Elder sister of Paul Metcalfe, Captain Scarlet. In this timeline, she is described as a former US Army medic who relocated to Canada following the deaths of her husband and parents in The Terrorist Wars. She runs a winter sports shop on the shores of Lake Louise in Western Canada and is mother to nine-year old Michael. She is close to her brother and former in-laws, but has an ambivalent attitude to Scarlet’s female friends, including Destiny (It should be noted that at the time of writing that story, the contents of Phil Ford’s ‘House of Dolls’ script were not known to the writer, so the take on the characters of Carrie, Mikey and their circumstances do differ). First used by Skybase Girl in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Metcalfe, Frank – Created by RoverGirl. Tom Metcalfe’s father and Captain Scarlet’s grandfather. Appears in “Like Father, Like Son.”

Metcalfe, Mikey (1)– Canon character. Carrie Metcalfe’s son and Captain Scarlet’s nephew. Is used by Cat 2 in “The Last Train.”

Metcalfe, Mikey (2) – Canon character. Scarlet’s eight-year old nephew. Admires his uncle and wants to be an airforce pilot when he grows up. Used by Isabelle Saucier in “House of Dolls.”

Metcalfe, Tom – Canon character. Captain Scarlet’s father. In this timeline, he is a USAF pilot. First used by RoverGirl in “Like Father, Like Son.”

Miguel, Padre – Created by Skybase Girl The Mexican priest of the Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe in Mexico City. Miguel provides comfort and pragmatism to a stressed Captain Ochre. Appears in “Blood and Candle Smoke

Mont, Clara, aka Rosa Brae, aka The Rose of the World – Created by Cat 2. Was popular in the Twenties, notorious for having thousands of lovers and killed a couple of them. She is buried under a black tombstone that was confused with Captain Black’s. Appears in “Black Rising.”

Montgomery, Bryan – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Magaidh. Montgomery’s son and one of Captain Magenta’s childhood friends and neighbors. He could not be at the new year celebrations because his wife is pregnant. Appears in “First Footing.”

Montgomery, Magaidh – Created by Isabelle Saucier. The Moros’ neighbor in Brooklyn. Originally, she, along with her husband, came from Glasgow. Captain Magenta and his cousins have set a first footing tradition with her, visiting her house right after midnight each January 1st to honor her origins—and drink free whisky. Appears in “First Footing.”

Moran, Patrick Thomas - See Teal, Captain.

Moro nephew (no first name) – Created by Nike. Captain Magenta’s nephew, born with epidermolysis bullosa, a skin condition that leaves lesions and allows all kinds of infections to affect the patient. Appears in “The Outbreak.”

Moro, Adelina (Lina) – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Captain Magenta’s mother, who dotes on her son and is convinced that there is something going on between him and Captain Ochre. She is a short, typical Italian woman who loves family gatherings and wears a lot of perfume. Appears in “First Footing”.

Moro, Antonio – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Captain Magenta’s father. A calm, gray-haired man who share his son’s sharp features. Appears in “First Footing.”

Moro, Carlo – Created by Isabelle Saucier. One of Captain Magenta’s cousins and childhood playmates. Appears in “First Footing.”

Moro, Donatella, Imelda and Stefania – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Captain Magenta’s older sisters. Dote over their baby brother and won’t say no to spending time with handsome men. Appear in “First Footing.”

Moro, Vittorio – Created by Isabelle Saucier. One of Captain Magenta’s cousins. One year, he dyed his hair blonde and was prevented from being the first footer that year so he wouldn’t bring bad luck. Appears in “First Footing.”

Morpheus – Created by Skybase Girl. Rhapsody Angel’s tortoise shell cat. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Morrison, Candy – Created by Skybase Girl. A Mysteronised replicant of a Las Vegas cabaret singer who hooks up with Conrad Lefkon on Valentine’s Day. She introduces herself as his ‘present from the Mysterons’ but the actual purpose of her mission is something very different. Appears in “A Valentine Rose.”

Morrison, Jim (Lieutenant) – Created by Skybase Girl. Member of the RNAS Search and Rescue Squadron. Winch operator on Rhapsody Angel’s Sea King helicopter. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Mothman – Mythical winged creature that appeared in West Virginia in the 1960’s. Was said to haunt the local population and appear to them either flying or perched on something, staring at them with its red eyes. It was said that a military storage site was its home. Used by Lee Homer in “Unpleasant Encounter.”

Moyle’s Hall – Created by Cat 2. Large house in Wales. Appears in “The Haunted House.”

Mysteron Opposition Group – Created by Skybase Girl. Part of the Mysteron conscience that do not wish war anymore. Included Astrid Winters and Candy Morrison. They are trying to get Captain Black to join them. Appears in “A Valentine Rose.”

Mysteron Ruling Council – Created by Skybase Girl. At the heart of Mysteron politics, apparently. Yet, they are likened to old men who have lost the plot and do not have the full support of the Mysteron Collective. There are suggestions that if the Council was overthrown, the War of Nerves might come to an end. Appears in “A Valentine Rose.”

Mystery Angel (Kim Barker) – Created by Doc. British/Vietnamese fighter pilot. The 28-year old officer from Vietnam is a specialist in unarmed and martial combat. She is ruthless and decisive. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

 

BACK TO TOP

N____

Neer, Rachel – Created by Math Girl. Pilot on the Endurance Base on Mars. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Nelson, Robert (Bob) – Created by Skybase Girl. Friend and mentor to Iain Taggart in his life before Spectrum. Bob is responsible for introducing Taggart to the possibility of a new future but loses his life in an explosion in Israel five years before the creation of Spectrum. Appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

 

BACK TO TOP

O____

O’Keefe, Isabel – Created by Skybase Girl. Owner with her husband of Mason’s Lodge, a small hotel in Redwood village, Alberta, where Scarlet and Destiny stay over Christmas. Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

O’Keefe, Manny – Created by Skybase Girl. Owner with his wife of Mason’s Lodge a small hotel in Redwood village, Alberta, where Scarlet and Destiny stay over Christmas. Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Orme, Robert (Doctor) – Created by Cat 2. Used Seacain and Naloxone to heal Haining, Captain Brown’s field partner in the UN. Has a pencil line around his right little finger. He was accused of performing flat lining experiments, sending himself in a state of hibernation that could have enabled him to travel through time. He stole medication and was tried for it. Appears in “A Strange Story.”

 

BACK TO TOP

P____

Parker, David – Created by Skybase Girl. Lady Grey’s secretary. Mentioned in “Compromising Positions.”

Peach, Lieutenant – Created by Cat 2. Appears in “The Haunted House.”

Peak, Cassie – Created by Math Girl. Singer in a rock band and social activist. Was mysteronized. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Percy, Annabel – Created by Skybase Girl. Rhiannon Percy’s mother. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Percy, Jack – Created by Skybase Girl. Rhiannon Percy’s father. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Percy, Rhiannon – Created by Skybase Girl. Bride of Segeant Randall Jenkins, Scarlet’s colleague in US Special Forces. Rhiannon is related to the Duke of Northumberland. Appears in “The Pilgrims’ Way.”

Petit, Claudine - See Fantasy Angel.

Platinum, Doctor (Alex Springs) – Created by Cat 2. Therapist working on Skybase. Appears in “Chill.”

Purple, Captain – Created by Adam Blue. Color-coded captain on Skybase whose first name is Damian. First appears in “Ochre and Out.”

 

BACK TO TOP

R____

Rae, Alexandra (Alex) – Created by Skybase Girl. Psychologist working on Skybase. First appeared in “Souls Apart.”

Roan, Doctor (Guy Claire) – Created by Doc. British specialist in search in rescue. The 35-year old captain from Cambridgeshire is a medical doctor, who is cool under pressure, genial and likeable. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Roberts-Grey, Diana – Canon character. Colonel White’s wife. Chairwoman of the Global Heritage Foundation. In this timeline, she starts lower in the ranks of the Foundation and is a junior executive when she meets Charles Grey. Volunteers at the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children. First used by Isabelle Saucier in “Christmas Angel.”

Rose, Captain - Spectrum codename given to Catharine Vanta, in Adam Blue's story "Dead or Alive".

Rose, Captain (Gene Lockwood) – Created by Doc. Canadian specialist in strategy and survival. The 34-year old specialist from Montréal is serious, a stickler for details and a mountaineer. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Rose of the World, The - See Mont, Clara.

BACK TO TOP

S____

Sable, Lieutenant – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Works on Skybase. Appears in “Baby Love.”

Sable, Lieutenant (2) (Marla Dwyer) – Created by Skybase Girl. Operating theatre surgeon and trained midwife who was seconded to Skybase when Destiny becomes pregnant. Nicknamed ‘Nurse Ratched’ by Destiny herself,  the pair do go on to reach a rapport and Sable stays on Skybase to be a support to Scarlet and Destiny in looking after their child. Appears in “Child of Destiny.”  

Shikibu, Murasaki – Created by Math Girl. World Vice President. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Sinclair, Don (Commander) – Created by Cat 2. In charge of security at the World Weapon Development Agency. Julia Sinclair’s husband. Appears in “The Night Stairs.”

Sinclair, Julia – Created by Cat 2. Chemist at Adlerson (World Weapon Development Agency). Runs a boarding business and the family estate. Was engaged to Captain Blue as an arranged agreement by their parents, but met her future husband Don in the meantime. They were both happy to break the engagement since Julia wanted to be with Don and Captain Blue with Lieutenant Green. Appears in “The Night Stairs.”

Snow, Zac (Corporal) – Created by Adam Blue. Lives in Texas but his house was flooded when he came back on leave for Christmas. Was invited to General Svenson’s house. Appears in “Christmas for Soldiers.”

Speed, David - See Ash, Captain.

Spectrum Medical Training Base in Montana – Created by RoverGirl. Appears in “Words of Warning.”

Springfield, Chris – Created by Math Girl. Alan Tracy’s friend from school. His father is the extremely rich president of the Springfield Pharmaceuticals company. Was mysteronized. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

St Michael’s Church – Church in Scarlet’s hometown of Winchester, where Destiny and Harmony find more information about the chest of drawers Destiny has received as a present. Used by Cat 2 in “The Chest of Drawers.”

Standing, Ian – Created by Cat 2. Died in a trench during World War I when it collapsed and is now haunting a chest of drawers. Music hall performer from London, who left a common-law wife and illegitimate child behind. Appears in “The Chest of Drawers.”

Steel, Captain (Didier Martin) – Created by Doc. French specialist in artillery and special weapons. The 36-year old captain from Alsace is also a specialist in explosives and EOD (Explosive ordinance disposal). In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Stevenson, Connie – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Charles Grey’s assistant. She is first attached to him in New York, then follows him to London as an opportunity to travel. She is usually efficient and a hard worker, but she is also a little afraid of her boss and will seek help, usually Serena Lewis, when things escalate. First appeared in “Something Old.”

Stone, Captain (Morgan Biddle) – Created by Doc. American specialist in hand-to-hand combat, hostage recovery and hostile environments. The 35-year old captain from Oregon is a highly-decorated military officer, quick-witted with a knack for getting out of difficult situations and is self-effacing. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Stone, Kurt – Created by Math Girl. Singer in a rock band and drug addict. Cassie Peak’s past love interest. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Springs, Alex - See Platinum, Doctor.

Styles, Doctor – Created by Cat 2. Emergency doctor at the hospital where Captains Scarlet and Blue were brought after their accident in Monk’s Wood as they came back from DEXA and were on their way to Alderston. Appears in “The Road Through the Woods.”

Sukhoi-50 – Created by James Jago. Ground-Attack aircraft. Appears in “Love and War.”

Super Tempests – Created by James Jago. RAF fighter jets. Appears in “Love and War.”

Svenson Manor – Created by Adam Blue. Large, surrounded by large gates. Adorned with angel statues, wooden front door, located in Amarillo, Texas. Lion statues on lawn. Is equipped with a robotic intercom, is large enough to have a butler. First appeared in “Home Sweet Home.”

Svenson, General (1) – Canon character. Captain Blue’s father. Welcomes three soldiers for Christmas when their homes were flooded. Used by Adam Blue in “Christmas for Soldiers.”

Svenson, General (2)  – Canon character. Captain Blue’s father. In this timeline, he seems to be based on OCS’s Blue’s father and is angry that his son chose the army over being part of the family business. Used by Macx in “Safe at Anchor, Riding the Storm.”

Svenson, Abel (General) – Canon character. Captain Blue’s father. Is stationed at “Santa Julia” with his wife and sons. Is trying to get stationed elsewhere to get away from Captain Apay. Was in the Black Ops before being assigned to the Pentagon. First used by Cat 2 in “An Original Revenge.”

Svenson, Benjamin(1)– Canon character.  Captain Blue’s youngest brother. Used by Cat 2 in “Family Christmas.”

Svenson, Benjamin (2)– Canon character. Captain Blue’s little brother. Used by Adam Blue in “Home Sweet Home.”

Svenson, John (General) – Canon character. Captain Blue’s father, three-star general attached to the US President. Is a long-time friend of Charles Grey and Blue suspects that he used his influence to have his son nominated for a position in the new UN organization. First used by Isabelle Saucier in “Trauma.”

Svenson, Luke (1) – Canon character. Captain Blue’s younger brother. Shorter and stockier than Blue. In the US Army. Livelier than his older brother. Smiling and welcoming. First used by Cat 2 in “An Original Revenge.”

Svenson, Luke (2) – Canon characters. Captain Blue’s brother. Used by Adam Blue in “Home Sweet Home.”

Svenson, Unnamed – Canon characters. Captain Blue’s older brothers. Used by Macx in “Safe at Anchor, Riding the Storm.”

Svenson, Unnamed – Created by Macx. Captain Blue’s younger sister. Appears in “Safe at Anchor, Riding the Storm.”

Syth, John – Created by Adam Blue. Head of security at Technewlogy. Appears in “Here’s Looking at a White Christmas.”

 

BACK TO TOP

T____

Taggart, Jennifer (Jenny) – Created by Skybase Girl. Four year old daughter of Iain and Louise Taggart who is killed in a road accident.  She is a constant presence in the heart and mind of her father who blames himself for her death. First appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Taggart, Louise – Created by Skybase Girl. Former wife of Iain Taggart, Captain Grey. They divorced after the tragic death of their daughter. First appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

Taylor, Cindy – Created by Math Girl. Works for WNN, Scott Tracy’s girlfriend, then becomes his wife when they are married hurriedly in Hawaii. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Taylor, Dan – Created by Cat 2. Detective running the investigation about a sighting of a strange man dressed in black who appeared in the cemetery and scared the daylights off a group of youths. Appears in “Black Rising.”

Teal, Captain (Patrick Thomas Moran) – Created by Doc. Irish specialist in intelligence and transport. The 32-year old captain from Dublin is good spirited and is known for his wisecracks. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Teal, Lieutenant – Created by Kelly Winnkworth. Appears in “Baby Love.”

Technewology – Created by Adam Blue. Science company in London, UK. They created a microchip that gives the ability of whatever it’s attached to to think by itself. Their technology was used by Captain Black to trap some of the employees into mirrors. Appears in “Here’s Looking at a White Christmas.”

Temple-Stewart, Andrew - See Yellow, Captain.

Theodopoulos-Lefkon, Isabella – Captain Black’s mother. In this timeline, she is very ill and moves around in a wheelchair. Used to be a waitress. Used by Skybase Girl in “Idlewild.”

Thomas, Bevan - See Emerald, Captain.

Thompson, Caspar – Created by Cat 2. Of Polish descent. One of Captain Gray’s team during his time in the Royal Marines. Died soon after he witnessed some strange lights and camp meal during a practice mission. Appears in “Five Lights.”

Thomson, Tony (TT) – Created by Cat 2. Wireless operator in Captain Gray’s team during his time in the Royal Marines. The “administrator” of the group. Appears in “Five Lights.”

Thorpe, Roger – Created by Math Girl. Head engineer on Endurance base on Mars. Appears in “Strange Planet.”

Topaz, Captain (Yuri Kudrov) – Created by Doc. Russian specialist in combat training and space defense. The 40-year old captain from Kiev was a drill instructor. He is gruff and stern but wholly professional. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Tracy, Alan (1) – Canon Thunderbirds character. In this timeline, he is a student. Friends with Chris Springfield. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, Alan (2) – Canon Thunderbirds character. Youngest of the Tracy brothers and pilot of Thunderbird 3. Used by Cat 2 in “I Sent a Letter to my Love.”

Tracy, Gordon (1) – Canon Thunderbirds character. Fourth of the Tracy brothers and pilot of Thunderbird 4. Is on crutches because of an hydrofoil accident. Used by Cat 2 in “I Sent a Letter to my Love.”

Tracy, Gordon (2) – Canon Thunderbirds character. In this timeline, he is a lieutenant in the WASPs. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, Jeff (1) – Canon Thunderbirds character. In his sixties. In this timeline, he is an ex-astronaut, now tycoon who starts a secret rescuing organization. Married to Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, Jeff (2) – Canon Thunderbirds character. Patriarch of the Tracy family and head of International Rescue. Used by Cat 2 in “I Sent a Letter to my Love.”

Tracy, John (1) – Canon Thunderbirds character. In this timeline, he is an aeronautical technician for his father’s company that was cloned by a computer. Stationed on Endurance base on Mars. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, John (2) – Canon Thunderbirds character. Third of the Tracy brothers and in charge of Thunderbird 5. Used by Cat 2 in “I Sent a Letter to my Love.”

Tracy, Scott (1) – Canon Thunderbirds character. In this timeline, he is a major, fighter pilot for the USAF and is married to Cindy Taylor. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, Scott (2) – Canon Thunderbirds character. Pilot of Thunderbird 1 from International Rescue. In this timeline, he was involved with Melody Angel when they were both in the Air Force flying and testing fighter jets. They were involved to the point of almost getting married, but Jeff Tracy found out about it and reminded Scott of his duty to his family and International Rescue, and she returned to her squadron, then Spectrum. They are open to restart their relationship after being apart for ten years. First used by Cat 2 in “The Futility of Duty.”

Tracy, Grandma (Victoria) – Canon Thunderbirds character. The Tracy family matriarch. Tries to run Tracy Island in the best way she can, but is faced with her son Jeff’s new wife, Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, Virgil (1) – Canon Thunderbirds Are Go character. Pilot of Thunderbird 2. In this timeline, he becomes involved with Lieutenant Silver after she hangs on to him to stop from falling down. Used by Isabelle Saucier in “And a Silver Sixpence in her Shoe.”

Tracy, Virgil (2) – Canon Thunderbirds character. In this timeline, he is a football player, first official pilot of the Thunderbird prototype. Used by Math Girl in “Strange Planet.”

Tracy, Virgil (3) – Canon Thunderbirds character. Second of the Tracy brothers and pilot of Thunderbird 2. Used by Cat 2 in “I Sent a Letter to my Love.”

Tufnel, Captain – Created by James Jago. RAF Group captain. Appears in “Love and War.”

Turner, Tanya – Created by Kelly Winkworth. British Prime Minister. Appears in “Friends and Strangers.”

 

BACK TO TOP

U____

UN Building in London – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Part of the network of buildings the UN owns. It has an official side, where there are meetings and diplomats, as well as a tourist section where you can get guided tours. There’s also a secured location where development and other workers happen and that the public cannot see. This is where Blue meets Green in this timeline. Appears in “Pains in Recruiting / Recruitment Pains.”

UN Building New York – Created by Isabelle Saucier. Part of the network of buildings the UN owns. It has an official side, where there are meetings and diplomats, as well as a tourist section where you can get guided tours. There’s also a secured location where development and other workers happen and that the public cannot see. This is where Green meets White for the first time as she is employed by the UN as a computer technician. Appears in “Something Old.”

 

BACK TO TOP

V____

Vanta, Catharine (Lieutenant) – Created by Adam Blue. Used to be in the special operations force. Was in an experimental team where they were injected drugs to be stronger than normal and heal faster, but their memories were wiped away. Appears in “Dead or Alive.”

Verdant, Lieutenant – Created by Cat 2. Captain Lime’s second in command in security. Previously with the Riot Gendarmerie in France. Appears in “Chill.”

Veridian, Captain (Dustin Koenig) – Created by Doc. German specialist in espionage and counter-intelligence. The 43-year old captain from Osnabruck is unshakeable. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Verity Angel (Abebi Jones) – Created by Doc. American fighter pilot. The 34-year old officer from New York is a specialist in aerial combat strategy, is a natural leader, likeable and popular. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Violet, Captain (1) – Created by Cat 2. Captain Campion’s field partner. First appears in “Chocomail.”

Violet, Captain (2) (Bruno Manes) – Created by Doc. Italian specialist in artillery, demolitions, sabotage. The 37-year old captain from Italy is a daredevil and thrill seeker. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Vornholt, Cenred – Created by Cat 2. Undercover agent working with Captain Magenta to uncover terrorists. He infiltrated their ranks. Acted as a double-agent and tried to kill Captain Lime, inflicting her a wound in the face that would leave a permanent scar. Appears in “The Grey Hound.”

 

BACK TO TOP

W____

Wayne – Created by Adam Blue. Cook working at the Skybase canteen. Appears in “Seeing Double.”

Webster, Collette – Created by Skybase Girl. Mark Webster’s mother and grandmother of Mikey Webster (Captain Scarlet’s sister Carrie’s son). Mark’s parents were devastated at the loss of their son but are determined to be good grandparents to Mikey and a continuing support to Carrie. Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Webster, Jim – Created by Skybase Girl. Mark Webster’s father and grandfather of Mikey Webster (Captain Scarlet’s sister Carrie’s son). Mark’s parents were devastated at the loss of their son but are determined to be good grandparents to Mikey and a continuing support to Carrie. Appears in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Webster, Mark – Created by Skybase Girl. Carrie Metcalfe’s husband. A US Air Force pilot who died in an air crash. Mentioned in “A Twisted Trinity.”

Webster, Carolyn Metcalfe (Carrie) – See Metcalfe Webster, Carolyn (Carrie).

Webster, Michael (Mikey) – Canon character. Captain Scarlet’s nine year old nephew, to whom he is close. Mikey unwittingly gets into trouble during a Christmas holiday (It should be noted that at the time of writing that story, the contents of Phil Ford’s ‘House of Dolls’ script were not known to the writer, so the take on the characters of Carrie, Mikey and their circumstances do differ). Used by Skybase Girl in “A Twisted Trinity.” 

Westall, John – Created by Cat 2. One of Captain Grey’s team during his time in the Royal Marines. Died soon after he witnessed some strange lights and camp meal during a practice mission. Appears in “Five Lights.”

Wilkson, Reece (Colonel) – Created by Cat 2. American soldier looking for terrorist group brokers. He will hire Captains Ochre, Lime, Magenta and Cenred Vornholt. Appears in “The Grey Hound.”

Winns, David (Corporal) – Created by Adam Blue. Lives in Texas but his house was flooded when he came back on leave for Christmas. Was invited to General Svenson’s house. Appears in “Christmas for Soldiers.”

Woodchurch, Alexander – Old toymaker that welcomed Scarlet, Carrie and Mikey when they were stranded after a car accident. The old man is killed by the Mysterons by his own toys when they turn against him. Canon character from the unaired episode “House of Dolls;” used by Isabelle Saucier in the adaptation of the script.

 

BACK TO TOP

Y____
Yamato, Yoshi - See Amber, Captain.

Yellow, Captain (Andrew Temple-Stewart) – Created by Doc. British specialist in military strategy and hostage negotiation. The 45-year old captain from Suffolk is extremely well-educated and is a lexicon of knowledge about modern military history and culture. In “Doc’s Spectrum 2072 Factfiles.”

Younger, Paris – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Middle daughter of World President Younger. Has twin daughters, Serena and Venus. Married to Lieutenant Chris Layton. First appears in “Sacrifice.”

Younger, Phoenix – Created by Kelly Winkworth. Oldest daughter of World President Younger sister. Married to Lieutenant Commander Harry Martin. First appears in “Sacrifice.”

Younger, Rio-Jade  - See Eternity Angel.

Younger, T. J. – Canon OCS character. World President. In this timeline, he has three daughters, Phoenix, Paris and Rio (Eternity Angel). Used by Kelly Winkworth in “Sacrifice.”

BACK TO TOP

Z____

Zita – Created by Skybase Girl. Receptionist at the International Discovery Engineering Industries (IDEI) in Tel-Aviv. Appears in “Signals Through the Glass.”

BACK TO TOP

 

 

 

 

BACK TO “FAN FICTION ARCHIVES” PAGE

 

Any comments? Send a E-MAIL to the SPECTRUM HEADQUARTERS site.