Original series Suitable for all readers

 

Created for the End Credits Challenge:  Captain Scarlet's Alternate Careers, by RoverGirl

 

Scarlet has some spare time on his hands, so he decides to have a go at some other careers...

 

 

1. Zoologist

 

 

Yikes! There's f@%!&*$ piranhas in this water! GET ME OUT!!! 

 

 

2. Skydiving Instructor

 

But I thought the instruction booklet said that undoing the buckle activates the parachute! One of these days I'm gonna read the damn instructions properly!! I hope Churchill doesn't make the same mistake!

 

 

 

3. Reptile Handler

 

 

Okay... I'm not the next Steve Irwin...

 

 

4. Test Driver

 

THE SEATBELTS AND DOORS ARE RUBBISH!! THAT'S MY REPORT!

 

 

 

 

5. Miner

 

 

Okay... I hit oil, then caused a cave in... And now my co-workers want me dead... Brilliant!

 

 

 

6. Marine Biologist

 

And these are bull sharks... They're very dangerous... They're man eaters... and I look like prey... Shit!

 

 

 

 

7. Stuntman

 

 

Hang on a second! This feels like my normal line of work! Why did I agree to be Superman's double? The Superman movies are cursed!!

 

 

 

8. Night Hub Manager

 

That's lorry is overloaded! RUN!!

 

 

 

 

9. Car Show Organiser

 

 

I said the tank stand was opposite the Rover clubs, not on top of the organiser's tent!

 

 

 

10. Special Effects Supervisor

 

 

Awww hell! Gerry Anderson is going to fire me for sure!

 

 

 

All characters created by Gerry And Sylvia Anderson for the TV series “Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons” Some events and characters Copyright © of all trademarks materials (Captain Scarlet & the Mysterons and all other series titles, all their characters, vehicles, crafts, etc.), owned by ITC/Polygram. Artwork by Ron Embleton. Information of the series are all been taken from copyright © materials (books, magazines, videos, TV medias, comics, etc) owned by ITC/Polygram/Carlton.

 

OTHER STORIES BY ROVERGIRL

“FAN FICTION ARCHIVES” PAGE

Any comments? Send an E-MAIL to the SPECTRUM HEADQUARTERS site

BACK TO FAN FICTION PAGE

END CREDITS CHALLENGE PAGE