A SYMPHONY IN BLUE

 

A “Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons” story

By Chris Bishop

 

                                                                                                                          

 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

 

SYNOPSIS:

                            

                   For a little while now, Captain Blue and Symphony Angel have talked about marriage.  In vacations to­gether in the Nevada, they have decided to make it happens, without Colonel White’s knowledge of it.  But as they stop in a town in the desert, before arrival in Las Vegas, Blue encounters a man from his past, who brings back painful memories to him.  After an altercation with the man, Blue is arrested, and then disappears suddenly, and Symphony could only count on the help of Captain Scarlet and Destiny Angel to help her find him.  Meanwhile, Colonel White, suspecting something is afoot be­hind his back, goes to Vegas with the intention to stop the twosome from doing a mistake that would endanger their careers.

                                                                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                                               

 


ACKNOWLEDGMENT

 

 

This story is based on characters created by Gerry And Sylvia Anderson for the TV series “Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons”  Some events and characters Copyright © of all trademarks materials (Captain Scarlet & the Mysterons and all other series titles, all their characters, vehicles, crafts, etc.), owned by ITC/Polygram.  Information of the series are all been taken from copyright © materials (books, magazines, videos, T.V. medias, comics, etc) owned by ITC/Polygram/Carlton. 

 

No money is been made on this site by its owner.

 

Many thanks to Hazel Kohler and Mary J. Rudy who had helped me a great deal by proof-reading the text for the following story.

 

Some references made to stories written by Mary J. Rudy and Sue Stanhope.

 

Multi-parts story. NOW COMPLETE: MAY 18, 2003!

 

 

Following an idea already started in the “Captain Scarlet” TV series, and further developed in the Mary J. Rudy and Kimberly Smith-Murphy’ stories.

 

As Spectrum is White served to explore some aspects of Colonel White’s life, this one will do the same for Captain Blue’s, who, like  the Colonel is also one of my favourite characters (It seems a lot of  “Captain Scarlet”’ fans are fond of the guy).  Son of a wealthy American financier, Adam Svenson has been all but disowned by his own father when he choose to follow up a career as test pilot instead on following him in the family business.  Things then became even more complicated when Adam joined Spectrum…

 

In this story, Blue and Symphony’s project serves more or less as a pretext to learn more about Blue’s life (at least, like I envision it) as well as a part of his past.   Two new supporting characters are introduced:  Amanda Wainwright, Symphony’ sympathetic mother, and the not-so-sympathetic John Svenson, Captain Blue’s father.  We also explore not only the stressed relationship existing between Blue and his father, and his love for Symphony, but also his friendship with his partner, Captain Scarlet, and his relationship with his commander, Colonel White. 

 

This story will also show a more human side of the otherwise stern Colonel White, thus continuing what was already began in Spectrum is White.  It is not necessary to read Spectrum is White  to appreciate “A Symphony in Blue”, which is not its direct follow up.

 

Captain Blue and Symphony Angel thought they could keep their relationship a secret on Cloudbase, especially from Colonel White.  But as revealed on Spectrum is White”,  the Colonel already knows about it, and even suspects that there isn’t many people onboard who doesn’t know. Personally, I don’t think ANYBODY can fool White.  So why Blue and Symphony should be able to hide their true feelings for each other’s from him? 

 

If not for the hard time Captain Blue has in this, this story would be a fun one, as it contains scenes that are much more light-hearted than in the atmosphere of the most darker Spectrum is White”.

 

                                                                                                        

                                                                                                        

Back to “CHRIS BISHOP FAN FICTION PAGE"

 

Back to “FAN FICTION PAGE”

 

CHAPTER 1  CHAPTER 2CHAPTER 3CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5  CHAPTER 6CHAPTER 7 CHAPTER 8  - CHAPTER 9  -

CHAPTER 10 - CHAPTER 11 CHAPTER 12 -  CHAPTER 13 - 

CHAPTER 14 -  CHAPTER 15  -  CHAPTER 16 -  CHAPTER 17

EPILOGUE   (added May 19, 2003)

(Complete story – zip file)

 

NOW COMPLETE!